It’s the most spiritual time of year… so why can’t you feel it? Why isn’t your heart opening to receive the blissful, holy breath? The breath that illuminates your aura and bathes your soul in radiant light? Why can’t you, “get in the Spirit?”
Don’t despair. You will receive your gift. But you have to act and think a little differently. We can help.
“Consciousness is Chemistry”, says Dr. Pillai. This means, happiness, a positive attitude and motivation all create chemistry! And we have a natural way to enhance your chemistry and align you with the frequency of higher consciousness: phoneme-infused herbs.
There’s still time to ignite your spirit in time for the Holidays using our favorite combination of super-charged sacred herbs, simple rituals and Dr. Pillai’s miraculous meditation on the Holy Spirit
Kick-Start Your Holiday Heart (by helping others). Pick one each day:
1. As you pull through the Starbucks drive-through, pay for the person behind you :)
This happened to me and I loved it!
2. Donate to a local charity or Goodwill shop. But don’t just bring old clothes. Donate an item that might be new, might be expensive, but doesn’t look good on you! Wrong color, uncomfortable fit? Give it to someone who could be enjoying it more :)
3. Stop by a local church and inquire if there are families in need of a dinner and gifts this year? My mom did this when I was a teenager. We brought dinner and gifts to a family on Christmas day. It was the best Christmas I ever had.
4. Be the designated driver and don’t drink on a celebratory outing. Provide a valuable service to your family and friends.
5. Put half your lunch aside for someone who might appreciate it. Perhaps the security guard at work, or a friend stuck at the office? Or, simply gift to a person in need.
A Holiday Spirit gets you into “Positive Thinking.” WebMD launched a research study and found incredible things happen for those who think positively, “Lower rates of depression, greater resistance to the common cold, better psychological and physical well-being, better coping skills during times of stress, doesn’t drink alcohol or smoke in excess, exercises more, follows a healthy diet..”
So don’t miss your chance to open your heart and receive amazing gifts this holiday season. It’s all about your journey and how to make it better every day.
From now until December 15, 2016 we're offering 13% off the Love & Enlightenment Bundle. As a thank you, we'll also be sharing a special Holy Spirit meditation. Use code: StayHealthy
Wishing you a wonderful holiday filled with happiness and health!